The Remaining Days of The Year

Love On The Line - Hillsong Worship



Songs and Lyrics: Love On The Line - Hillsong Worship!



Songs and Lyrics: Love On The Line - Hillsong Worship







"Love On The Line"





You put Your love on the line

To bear the weight of sin that was mine

Washing my river of wrongs

Into the sea of Your infinite love



With arms held high

Lord I give my life

Knowing I'm found in Christ

In Your love forever

With all I am

In Your grace I stand

The greatest of all romance

Love of God my Saviour



Mercy roars like hurricane winds

Furious love laid waste to my sin



To the one who has rescued my soul

To the one who has welcomed me home

To the one who is Savior of all

I sing forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emeli Sandé - My Kind of Love (Official Music Video)

  My Kind of Love Song by Emeli Sanda Lyrics I can't buy your love, Don't even wanna try. Sometimes the truth won't make you hap...