The Remaining Days of The Year

Lionel Richie - Say You Say Me



For more

Songs and Lyrics

http://don-ola.blogspot.com/



Lionel Richie "Say You, Say Me" Music Video

SONG LYRICS

(Chorus:)



Say you, say me; say it for always



That`s the way it should be



Say you, say me; say it together



Naturally



I had a dream I had an awesome dream



People in the park playing games in the dark



And what they played was a masquerade



And from behind of walls of doubt a voice was crying out



Say you, say me... (Chorus)



As we go down life`s lonesome highway



Seems the hardest thing to do is to find a friend or two



A helping hand - Some one who understands



That when you feel you`ve lost your way



You`ve got some one there to say "I`ll show you"



(Chorus)



So you think you know the answers - Oh no



`Couse the whole world has got you dancing



That`s right - I`m telling you



It`s time to start believing - Oh yes



Believing who you are: You are a shining star



(Chorus)



Say it together... naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emeli Sandé - My Kind of Love (Official Music Video)

  My Kind of Love Song by Emeli Sanda Lyrics I can't buy your love, Don't even wanna try. Sometimes the truth won't make you hap...