The Remaining Days of The Year

Hillsong - I Will Exalt You - With Subtitles/Lyrics - HD Version





                        Songs and Lyrics: Hillsong - I Will Exalt You - With Subtitles/Lyrics 



                                                           "I Will Exalt You"                                                           



I will exalt you

I will exalt you

I will exalt you

You are my God



My hiding place

My safe refuge

My treasure lord you are

My friend and king

Anointed one

Most holy



Because you're with me

Because you're with me

Because you're with me

I will not fear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emeli Sandé - My Kind of Love (Official Music Video)

  My Kind of Love Song by Emeli Sanda Lyrics I can't buy your love, Don't even wanna try. Sometimes the truth won't make you hap...